Friday, June 7, 2013

Autodesk Revit 2013 Doesn't Get Web Update?

Autodesk has released a web update for Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP 2013. They each have their own web update files. If you don't have one or all of those versions installed, like me, and only have Revit 2013 installed, then we seem to be out of luck at the moment. If you're thinking, "I'll just download and install those other updates and I'll be good!" Nope you'll get this message.



At the moment there is no web update release 3 offering for Autodesk Revit 2013? I guess it is immune to what ails it's less endowed brethren? I sure hope they didn't forget they've got a fourth version of Revit?

You can check out the updates for each discipline focused version here:
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013
Autodesk Revit Structure 2013
Autodesk Revit MEP 2013

There is a place for Autodesk Revit 2013 but there's no web update release 3...yet... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment